Ant and Dec’s Limitless Win game show will return for second series, ITV confirms
ITV has confirmed that Ant and Dec’s new game show which features an unlimited jackpot will return for a second series.
Limitless Win, hosted by presenting duo Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, sees contestants answer questions for the chance to win the massive prize pool.
The broadcaster said the first episode of the quiz show drew 6.1 million viewers since it first aired earlier this year, making it its biggest launch for a new entertainment series since The Masked Singer.
The pilot episode featured a married couple working on the NHS frontline winning £500,000 as they bet £100,000 with just one lifeline to answer their final question.
Critical care doctor Will and midwife Kathryn said they felt ‘incredible’ after cashing in their half million pound prize pool and said they would use the money to buy a house and a motorhome to travel. Father and son duo Tony and Zee also took home a further £250,000 in the second episode.
McPartlin said, “We are thrilled Limitless Win was a hit with viewers and will be back for more. We are more than happy to be able to start all over again and we can’t wait to find new candidates to play the first TV show with an unlimited jackpot.
- Pam and Tommy on Disney Plus: Lily James is swapping Downton Abbey for Baywatch to play Pamela Anderson alongside Marvel’s Sebastian Stan as Tommy Lee in a twisted version of their 90s sex tape scandal.
- Reacher Season 1 on Amazon Prime: Lee Child’s infamous investigator leaves Tom Cruise behind in a tongue-in-cheek (we think?) eight-episode miniseries based on Killing Floor.
- Breakup on Apple TV: Parks and Rec’s Adam Scott stars with Christopher Walken in a sci-fi thriller about office workers whose memories of home and work life have been surgically severed.
- Bel-Air on Peacock (free streaming with sky tv and Now): There’s no lounging, maximizing and relaxing in this spectacular modernization of The Fresh Prince.
- In From the Cold on Netflix: A sci-fi spy drama focusing on a superhuman American single mother exposed as a Russian ex-spy.
This article contains affiliate links, we may receive a commission on any sales we generate from it. Learn more
Donnelly added: “We expect bigger and dizzier climbs on the unlimited money ladder. We can’t wait.
The first series will end this Saturday and the broadcaster said a pair will “reach spectacular new heights”.
Katie Rawcliffe, Head of Entertainment Commissioning at ITV, said: “Ant & Dec’s Limitless Win has quickly become an audience favourite, with families across the country playing from their homes. It was a no-brainer to bring back the high-stakes game show.
– Ant & Dec’s Limitless Win ends this Saturday on ITV and ITV Hub at 8.30pm.
For more stories of where you live, visit In your region.